CAC 60 CF Providing consistent viewing conditions for grading
The CF 60 is fitted with two light light sources, the principle light source is D65, VeriVide's 'Artifical Daylight', the second light source is UV Black light to reveal the presence of fluorescent dyes and bleaches.
- Two light sources as standard: primary source is the D65, with additional UV black light.
- Built-in fixed angle table, so samples can be viewed at 45°.
- Fitted with white reflector.
- Unique control panel includes servicing indicator, auto sequence, warm-up, power save and data storage facility.
- Facility for additional or alternative light source.