Titan4 - Tensile Testing
Titan4 is an outstanding, fourth generation Universal Strength Tester, designed specifically for testing textiles, nonwovens and leather in various forms : yarns , fabrics , garments and security of attachments.
Innovative engineering and intuitive understanding of your needs are combined to produce an aesthetically pleasing and ergonomic instrument, with intelligent , easy-to -use “Test Wise ” TEST ANALYSIS Software, an extensive range of specimen grips and a comprehensive library of international standards and retailers’ own test methods.
- Compact, desk top, standards-compliant Universal Strength Tester
- Operates as standard in both tension and compression
- Extensive range of tool-free, interchangeable specimen grips
- Choice of three load cells - up to 3000N (approx 300kg): load cells supplied in cartridge form to improve protection and to facilitate safe handling and storage
TestWise Test Analysis Software
- Microsoft Windows look and feel and familiar industry specific terminology
- Single Software Package for yarn, leather, fabric and nonwovens: tensile strength, seam slippage, security of attachments, button strength, pile loop extraction, tear strength, peel bond (delamination), stretch and recovery (cyclic), ball burst, puncture and crushing
- Extensive library of pre-loaded, national and international standards and of retailers’ test methods
- ‘Standards Editor’ making it easy to modify existing standards or create new methods
- Automatic setting of test parameters (including gauge length) after selection of required standard or method
- ‘Three Clicks’ to start testing!
ISO 13934 ISO 9073
ISO 13935 ISO 13936
ASTM D2261 D5587
ASTM D5034 D5035
ASTM D1683 D4034
ASTM D4964 D6614
M&S P35 P98
M&S P14 P15
M&S P115 P122 P124