AATCC VIEWING BOARD
Product Code: AATCC-VB
- Built to American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorist (AATCC) approved test methods 88B/88C/124/128/143/178.
- The AATCC Viewing Board is designed for the evaluation of smoothness in the appearance of flat fabric and seams, and the retention of pressed creases in garments and other textile products after repeated laundering.
- Utilises a standard lighting and viewing area by rating the appearance of samples compared to appropriate reference standards.
- Uses either 2400mm (8ft) or 1200 (4ft) Cool White lamps (as per section 12.4 of certain AATCC test methods).
- Can be either wall mounted or used on a mobile trolley.
|Overall (Wall Mounted)
||1140 x 1930
PILLING ASSESSMENT VIEWER
Product Code: PAV
A versatile unit that accepts the modified Martindale specimen head, enabling fabric to be assessed during testing, while still mounted on the head.
Conforms to all three parts of EN ISO 12945 and these test methods:
- Part 1: ICI Pilling box method (BS 5811)
- Part 2: Modified Martindale method (SN 198 525)
- Part 3: Atlas random tumble method (ASTM D 3512-96)
Use D65 Artificial Daylight (with CWF optionally available), as specified by many retailers.
Other test methods which can be viewed include;
- BS 5811:1986 Determination of the resistance to pilling and change of appearance of fabrics.
- ICI modofied pill Box for snagging.
- Fleece appearance and surface change after washing.
- Other test methods as specified by several major retail outlets.